Thursday, August 1, 2019

Welcome to First Grade!

Hello Families!
         My name is Kelsey Newton and I'm your child's first grade teacher this year! I am so excited for the opportunity to be your child's teacher! I can't wait to get to know you all. It's going to be an awesome year! :)
         Make sure to subscribe to this blog to stay up to date on all current events in our classroom! To subscribe, enter your email address under the "Follow by Email" box on right hand side of this page. During the school year, check back on this blog on MONDAYS to see what's happing in our classroom.
         Join me and the other first grade teachers for popsicles in the park on August 12th. This will be a chance to meet me and the other kids in our class..... all while enjoying popsicles and playing at the park! :) I hope to see you all there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment